Site news

YES!ME Youth Employment Webinar

Picture of Jessica Hill
YES!ME Youth Employment Webinar
by Jessica Hill - Friday, 26 August 2016, 2:36 PM

YOUTH EMPLOYMENT WEBINAR.

Time to say YES!ME

Using small data inputs for big data outputs

Nearly 360 million youth are not in education, training, or  employment, 62% of which are living in South Asia, East Asia, and the Pacific (World Economic Forum). As these numbers continue to rise, Plan international calls for a solution to tackle youth employment.

Plan International recognises the potential for Information Communication Technology for Development (ICT4D) solutions. These solutions aim to increase the quality of youth employment programs, facilitate the implementation of these programs at scale, and maximise their impact through well research ways. Plan International has developed the Youth Employment Solutions (YES!)Digital Ecosystem and at the heart is the YES!ME, this monitoring and evaluation system has been designed to track beneficiaries through program interventions at both individual and aggregate levels. YES!ME is built around ‘big data’ philosophies and best practice for data collection, analysis and visualization.  

Through the YES!Digital Ecosystem, Plan International has envisaged a solution of integrated components, both independent and collaborative, that create truly unique learning experiences and insights. Plan International’s YES!Digital Ecosystem delivers engaging experiences for learners, more effective tools for practitioners, and more rich and meaningful data for monitoring and evaluation.

Join us to understand how YES!ME can be used across countries, programs, and contexts, and to see human centred design in action.

The webinar will showcase the new YES!ME beneficiary tracker, provide understanding for YES!ME and its use across countries, programs and contexts, and share the value of human centred design.

The Webinar will take place on the 14th of September 2016 at 3pm GMT.

It will be presented by Bo Percival, ICT4V Manager, Asia Regional Office

Visit the following link to register your interest on our Eventbrite.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/time-to-say-yesme-using-small-data-inputs-for-big-data-insights-tickets-27281083455